Friday, June 1, 2012

Mexicali thursday! :)

Jessica and I went to school yesterday and then went to their house to eat some lunch (her mom cooks the best lunch in town all the time! ha.) then we went to Megamall for some Jess'shopping time. Whatta brat!haha

My outfit :)
It was raining that hard yesterday.. and I just love the rain cause it lulls me to sleep. Good thing, they have put magazines inside their car to keep us awake. lol

Don't you just love these gorge girls?

and ofcourse, vanity time! haha self portrait to the maximum level.

anyways, it was fun. and tiring and we had a spontaneous merienda at Mexicali, one of my fave mexican resto. Jess was so funny cause it was her first time to try Mexicali's quesadilla and she was like "fuck this is so good. omg!" with her every bite. haha

my baby jess'ummmm. :)
my dorky self.... :)
One thing you should know about me is I am obsessed with Mexican food! I loooove burrito like cray! My boyfriend actually gets iffy about it whenever I would ask to eat at AGAVE (eastwood) or whenever I'm bugging him to give birth to a burrito everytime I crave for it. haha But my boy is the sweetest and he always ace in the effort department and just give me whatever I want and whenever I want it. Oh welps. He just couldn't let me down y'know. I'm such a spoiled girlfriend. haha I guess that's what you get from being a faithful one. :)

My poor plate.
As you can see, yes! I am that takaw. haha I don't eat onions but for the sake of burrito, I can eat them. :p DANNNG! I am craving just now.

P.S
School is just around the corner.
I kinda hate and love it.
WHAA-EVAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...