Thursday, June 7, 2012

My breaky!

I am trying to eat healthy food recently cause I am making myself ready together with my body and my mind for a Master Cleanse diet. It's a liquid diet that compose of lemon, water, cayenne pepper and grade B maple syrup, I will blog about it soon.

But anyways, here's what I ate this morning. I made my very own potato chips, together with yogurt. :)
I just peeled two normal potatoes at home that I cut into thin slices and cooked in vegie oil.


Home made potato chips are an incredible way to cut calories and still feel like you are 'indulging' a bit. Also I am trying to stay away from bread and just eat nothing but wheat bread/loafs everyday. So I just spread some Italian pizza sauce over these two wheat bread and put on some cheese and place it in the oven and pair with some meat loafs(which is not so healthy). lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...