Saturday, June 30, 2012

WELCOME! :)

Hello there friends, I have finally decided to make my own baking blog and separate it from my personal blog. I've been wanting to do this and finally its here already! haha

Why Pink baking? its simple, I am a sucker for pink and I love baking pink stuff and colorful stuff so I have decided to name my blog Pink baking. Its girly and its fun! :)

Why Trinarella? I was about to use tinniebakerella but I thought it would be too cliche since I have used the tinnie for my personal blog, luckily, I emailed my favorite blogger baker bakerella and she told me to use the Trinarella instead. How fab is that right? I got so excited when she emailed me back.. She's the sweetest! x

Why TrinaBakerelli? I got this from a good friend of mine, Pauline. Its so spanishy thats why it suits me best. lol

Anyways, so this will be my legit baking blog. I have imported some of my post from my personal blog and put it here. So yeah.. this is so exciting! and I can promise y'all to bake a lot and give more tips about baking and cooking and some restaurant reviews.

Thanks for all your support and visit my blog for some upcoming girly bakes!

Happy Pink Baking everyone! :)
Trina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...