Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Banapple with my sistars! :)

I know.. we look grouchy and shiz haggard, but don't judge okay? we were supposed to have our swimming try-outs in Ateneo early this afternoon when it got canceled. (Boo you, edric!) But since we were just around katipunan we decided to eat at Banapple instead! One of my favorite place to eat.. :)

Mine :) Chicken salad sandwich with chips. (P 130)
Jess and Pauline's. Ceasar salad and the caramel crumble cake. I think? lol

I love Banapple and I think they serve one of the most yummiest dishes and cakes in town! I actually think I have tried most of their cakes but my favorite and the best I've ever tasted so far was the fudgymudgy and Banoffee pie.

Anyhoo... 

Jessica was mortified the whole time because she was just wearing her pambahay clothes. But nonetheless, she managed to pull off the look with extraordinary confidence as ever! haha

and to highlight my day.. Jessica gave me these Ghirardelli chocolates. Wee! she's the sweetest. x


P.S
Anyways, we were all working for this Advocacy project for kids. Were still planning and jotting down all the details, ideas and possibilities for it. Actually it was my idea but I love my friends for supporting me all the time with my Charity projects/ideas especially with this one. We really do hope it's gunna work and will start as soon as possible. I've been praying for this and I really do hope that God will provide me with so many amazing people to support me and help me with this advocacy. God Bless us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...