Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Easiest Potato salad using Vegan Mayo

I love POTATO SALAD! especially Banapple's potato salad. I'm addicted! :)

So since I just made my own VEGAN MAYO I decided to make potato salad tonight.. Yum yum!

It's pretty simple and the usual classic potato salad.

What you need:
- Peeled potatoes
- Carrots
- Boiled Eggs
- Vegan Mayo
- Corns (optional)


STEPS:
- Bring water to a boil and add together the carrots, potato and eggs. (put a little salt)
- Cool it down and put inside the fridge for a couple of hours and then mix.
- Add salt and pepper or onions to taste.


Love & blessings,
Trina x

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy! Now I'm craving >___<

    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...