Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cerealicious on a saturday morning :)

We have decided to take a lunch in Katipunan. and This is how it all started.

Me and my friend pauline went to Cerealicious earlier cause we just grew tired of all the foodies near our school so we went somewhere further. Which is 3 train stations away from our school I think. lol Were supposed to go to makati though but we thought we have a recording thing to do so we need to get back in school @ exactly 2pm.. so yeah..

Cerealicious! Never thought they offer such great food in a very cheap price! :)

I had this really good spaghetti meatballs :) I love pesto but its not available so I said okay, I'll take it. Not bad though.

My new favorite!! I ordered the best seller and they call it "Charlie and the chocolate factory". It has banana, milo cereal, and chocnut. Its really yummy!
Yummy goodness!
It comes with many delicious falavahhhhh!!!
Pauline had this Carbonara, it looks boring but its yummy.. and I don't really know why she likes white sauce instead of red. Oh welps. anyway..

ofcourse, US. Me and plini :)
just ME. Being obviously vain and such a guilty cam whore.

P.S
us @the school radio/recording room. Just being silly and just being complete retard. haha
just for fun so don't hate. we did those obnoxious steps purposely.
We look like a wet noodle though. hahaha :))

As much as we want to be Lady gaga and Beyonce..
It feels like we just mocked Barney and Friends with this dance. FAIL :)))

5 comments:

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...