Tuesday, May 8, 2012

STACY'S (shabby chic restaurant)

(A very late post.)

I just thought of making a review about this little cute shabby chic restaurant called STACY'S. 

I just looove the pastel-colored interior, the cozy feeling and the chic vintage theme. ♥


SO  INLOVE WITH THE PINK FRIDGE!

nice and affordable foodies! x
 The food was kinda like Banapple. Especially the one that I ordered, the homebaked chicken parmesan. But nonetheless, it was good! and the desserts were divine!! xxx

Free butter popcorn with pretzels and mallows!

It was my first time to visit here and I didn't actually know that there's a good restaurant like this in Capitol. It was Rose and kat's idea to visit here and we certainly had a really good time! :) 
With the two lovely ladies :)
with rose and my king.
I love this restaurant and I definitely must visit here again soon ! plus I need to know where they bought the pink fridge! hehe :p

P.S


Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center,
Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (0927) 326-2244, (0933) 442-7661, (0917) 847-2229

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I hope you won't mind me using some of your Stacy's resto photos for my blog. My phone's cam wasn't able to capture the chic-ness of the place so I decided to just search for photos of Stacy's online and I came across your blog. Don't worry I linked the photos back to your site and I also put your name in the photo credits:-0

    Here's my post:
    http://applelopez.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/stacys-a-chic-happy-place/

    Thanks a lot!

    Apple

    ReplyDelete

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...