Monday, May 7, 2012

Uncle Moe's Beef Kebab! :)

We had a dinner last night with my cousin, her hubby and a friend @ Uncle Moe's. This has to be one of my favorite Kebab place! The last time I went here was too long ago.. and I remember leaving the place with my happy tummy. I suggest you guys should give Uncle Moe's a visit sometime this week. :)

Beef Kebab with Pita bread! (so yummy)
Winter Melon Milk tea! :) I love this.
Didn't bother to look extra stylish. Just my fave black top and roxy shorts and wedgies. lol
Anyways, I woke up extra early this morning and decided to email my boyfriend.. not for anything but to simply thank him for being such a good man and for simply being mine. I don't know why I've been having this great strange feeling lately to be thankful for everything I have in my life right now. Its amazing how God truly works in such mysterious ways. I know I made him proud for choosing a great man like king after His own heart. and it finally occurred to me why I chose to stay single for a year.. why I waited and made the decision of self-preservation for the man God has set aside for me, and I'm glad I did.

I guess, its just one of those moments when you sit still and smile cause you are just genuinely thankful and happy cause you know that everything feels right and everything you have is all you will ever need. :)

God bless everyone and stay happy! x

1 comment:

  1. I think it is nice to have those thankful moments, even when they come out of nowhere. It's important to appreciate the people in our lives!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you have some pinky sweet thoughts? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...